Monday, September 15, 2008

I love clickbank

Clickbank is very good when buying digital products online because you have 60 days to test the product and if you don't like it, you can ask them to refund back your money and return the product to the seller, i have bought many products through clickbank and some of the products i don't like, clickbank did refund my money back to my credit card, Some digital product sellers will even try to trick you to keep thier product for more than 60 days so that you won't be able to get your money back, what i usually do is test the product for 2 weeks to 1 month, by then i should have find out if the product is good for me or not, as of paypal, my experience with them sucks, they ask funny questions like what are you doing with the product that you purchased or that u should upload the receipt of the product for them to see, i bought a website through a verified paypal account and contacted them that i have received my product and they are still temporary holding the sellers money for me to respond to thier funny questions like what product am i selling with the website, paypal need my bank account infomation and proof of address, even my visa card statement to serve me better, i wonder why they don't request it before verifying my account, and the worst part of it is that i travelled to another country and can't give them all those proof right now from where i am, so for now i think paypal sucks, my question now is will paypal refund my money back if i don't want to continue using it for now, maybe i will still use it later when i can give them all the proof that they need.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    The real life hints are really Superb!!
    Keep on posting man...
    Thanks!
    www.jobsrail.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vijay for the comment,
    more update coming soon!

    ReplyDelete